Salt has been mined in Bad Ischl since 1563.

 

Historical tunnel entrances, the mountain church, miners' houses, the former Schaffersag  and other localities can  on Via Salis  be visited....

The blessing of the coveted mineral salt lay over the entire Salzkammergut. Hence the name, which is made up of the words Kammergut and Salz...

Between 2013 and 2018, the "Interessengemeinschaft Mitterbergstollen" ( IGM ) restored a total of 12 tunnel portals at considerable expense...

NEWS

theresia_stollen_knappenhaus_mit_säge_um
No posts published in this language yet
Stay tuned...